The Google Display & Video 360 platform, DV360 for short, formerly also called “DoubleClick Bidmanager”, allows programmatic buying of display, video and native ads to be controlled. For us as a licensed Google partner, this Google platform allows us to achieve better results for our customers.
In addition to campaign and audience management functions, Google Display & Video 360 also has analysis and interface functions for even more efficient work. This is because detailed targeting allows display and video campaigns to be controlled across devices in real time.
Where can advertising be played out with Google Display & Video 360?
In the display area, advertising can be placed via Google DV360 via the connection to the Adexchanges access. The greatest reach is achieved via private deals including the Programmatic Guaranteed and Audience Guaranteed Deals. Other platforms on which advertising can be placed include YouTube, GDN and any video inventory offered via Adexchanges and Deals.
In addition, so-called Programmatic Audio Campaigns can be switched.
Types of advertising media that can be played out
There are various formats through which advertising can be played out:
- Display Formats
- Dynamic Advertising
- Native Ads
- Video Formats
- Audio Formats
As display formats, any type of banner, standard formats and almost all special formats can be played out. In addition, it is possible to perform dynamic remarketing with dynamizable advertising media, including other 1st and 3rd party data.
Display of performance data in Google Display & Video 360
With the use of Display & Video 360, users receive a comprehensive overview of performance data and other information such as pacing or viewability, similar to Google Ads. On other platforms such as Analytics or Google Datastudio, users receive detailed reports in the form of dimensions and metrics both in the tool and via API.
Who is Google Display & Video 360 suitable for?
Google Display & Video 360 is, unlike the common Google Ads, a more complex system, which can only be used by licensed partners for companies. In addition, DV360 is only accessible via license to verified sales partners, which means that not everyone can access it.
If you are currently still wondering whether Google Display & Video 360 is right for you, we have put together a checklist for you here.
Google Display & Video 360 is suitable for:
- Customers with a certain company size and/or higher marketing budgets
- Companies or customers who want to connect to a CRM or other systems such as DMP or Datawarehouse
- Companies that are already working with Audiences, Customer Journeys or Storytelling
- Companies, which are already planning and working in the Upper-Funnel
- Companies that also want to manage cross-channel journeys
- Classic, consolidated media booking, which is to be played out programmatically
Advantages of Google Display & Video 360 at a glance:
- Comprehensive, consolidated overview on the user across different advertising media
- Exclusive access to Google inventory, such as YouTube or Gmail: YouTube or Gmail
- Advanced access and control to integrate CRMs, DMPs, and third-party data
- Integration of other data from Google marketing platforms
Would you like to learn more? Of course, we will be happy to advise you on the various topics such as Google Ads, Google Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager 360. Or would you rather get started right away? Then contact us now!